Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- I’m back in my hometown of Brisbane, Australia on vacation and just saw this fuckwit at an anti-trans rally in the… https://t.co/QsPjxdnVUK
- My feed is full of transphobes and other bigoted voices I have NEVER interacted with. I know it sounds paranoid but… https://t.co/qPaalVHCx7
- All my monthly events are now being held at @purezza on Camden Parkway! Get more info on everything here:… https://t.co/XUUtZyKg8E
- Vegan pizza party with FGV May 5, 2022
- Win some food with FGV May 3, 2022
- Wanna invest in vegan pizza? April 21, 2022
- Help a vegan business rebuild March 1, 2022
- Special vegan Valentine’s dinner in London February 9, 2022
- Order vegan cheesecakes February 3, 2022
- Vegan company moves to plastic free January 20, 2022
- Dining at Stem & Glory January 16, 2022
- Veganuary at Danish bakery January 13, 2022
- Vegan carbonara for the win January 11, 2022
Well that’s a mighty improvement.
I’ve had the giardiniera pizza several times but no cheese (vegan or otherwise) as I’m not a fan of vegan cheese, I’ve learned to live without. The pizza is pretty good. My daughter has a ‘uni days’ app with money off codes so we usually go then as I do find PE overpriced. The dough balls will be nice as can’t have their chips – polenta chips but have cheese on. (TBH I tried these polenta chips a few years ago before going vegan and they were not very good anyway). Nice to have a pasta option too.
It’s a great move… but still light-years behind Napfenyes Etterem in Budapest – but much closer… Although does it compare to Zizzi?
In Sheffield we also have Luna Rossa on Just-Eat who deliver vegan pizza. .
Good for them, but my God- £14.30 for a pizza?!
Still cheaper than Zizzi tho where the pizza is about £10… Where you really can’t help yourself and have also got their new Beetballs Polpette starter and the Sticky Chocolate & Praline Torte or the Vegan Dessert Calzone on your bill as well.. for ~£6 each….
Went there for lunch today & had the – admittedly large – Putanesca pizza, which was absolutely delicious with delicate flavours (I had a ‘2 Mains For 1’ voucher – well worth being on their email list / following them on FB or having their app as lots of weekly offers). Followed it up with the Carrot Cake & soyachino – very tasty too.
Went there for lunch Wednesday & had the – admittedly large – Putanesca pizza, which was absolutely delicious with delicate flavours (I had a ‘2 Mains For 1’ voucher – well worth being on their email list / following them on FB or having their app as lots of weekly offers). Followed it up with the Carrot Cake & soyachino – very tasty too.