Vegan mega venue in Sheffield
Have you all heard about Church, the new mega vegan venue is Sheffield?
A few week ago I reported on legendary vegan eatery Make No Bones closing up their old location in preparation for moving to a new spot.
Well, the new spot is open and it is taking the city by storm.
Say hello to Church.
Church is much more than just a vegan restaurant, although when it’s Make No Bones doing the cooking you really don’t need any other motivation to visit.
Located in the Neepsend area of Sheffield, Church houses the following:
- the Church bar serves beers, wines and their unique spin on classic cocktails
- as mentioned, Make No Bones serve their legendary cuisine from 10am until 9pm daily
- Church is also a live music and event space
- a selection of items from the Drop Dead fashion label are sold on site
- it is also an arcade bar featuring games and consoles
Church is certainly getting lots of praise online from satisfied punters and the venue is also drawing a lot of attention from music fans due to the fact it is owned by Oliver Sykes of band Bring Me The Horizon.
Congratulations to Oliver, Make No Bones, and the entire Church team for bringing this incredible venue to life.
EXTRA NOTE: Church is located just a few steps from where we host Sheffield Vegan Beer Fest each year. You can buy tickets for that event online here.