Leave a Reply Cancel reply
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
- I’m back in my hometown of Brisbane, Australia on vacation and just saw this fuckwit at an anti-trans rally in the… https://t.co/QsPjxdnVUK
- My feed is full of transphobes and other bigoted voices I have NEVER interacted with. I know it sounds paranoid but… https://t.co/qPaalVHCx7
- All my monthly events are now being held at @purezza on Camden Parkway! Get more info on everything here:… https://t.co/XUUtZyKg8E
- Vegan pizza party with FGV May 5, 2022
- Win some food with FGV May 3, 2022
- Wanna invest in vegan pizza? April 21, 2022
- Help a vegan business rebuild March 1, 2022
- Special vegan Valentine’s dinner in London February 9, 2022
- Order vegan cheesecakes February 3, 2022
- Vegan company moves to plastic free January 20, 2022
- Dining at Stem & Glory January 16, 2022
- Veganuary at Danish bakery January 13, 2022
- Vegan carbonara for the win January 11, 2022
Co-op jam donuts are not bad, especially for the price. I also found a stall in Central London (last seen in Embankment gardens but they were previously behind Southbank Centre) with vegan churros! (Sans chocolate sauce but still tasty!)
I don’t think I’ve ever come across churros that aren’t vegan, the chocolate sauce is often vegan too
i didn’t realize that churros were vegan
these are great! where did he find them, do you know? I’ve seen them in a Jewish shop in St John’s Wood (Panzer’s deli) but not many other places. They are yummy 🙂
Have you had the Sarelle chocolate hazelnut wafers that are on sale 3-for-£1 in Tescos at the moment (also available from Vegan Tuck Shop and other goodie boxes)? They’re better than the Manner Wafers in my opinion, although only the dark ones are accidentally vegan. They’re a hollow square tube of wafer coated in chocolate and filled with chocolate cream with crunchy hazelnut pieces.
Saw these on sale in a Londis store on Lordship lane East Dulwich. The lemon ones appear to be vegan friendly too.
I know this is five years after your post, but the Manner biscuits in Canada are no longer vegan. They contain whey powder.