New vegan baker
What do you need, London? Of course you all answered in unison: more vegan cake options!
If you get down to Brick Lane most Sundays you can make friends with Randi and her impressive vegan food stand called The Friendliest Flour.
- Chocolate chip cookie – classic
- Chocolate chip French lace cookie – gluten-free
- Peanut butter cookie – gluten-free
- Mexican hot chocolate sugar cookie – chocolate & cayenne
- Double caramel cookie – gooey, chewy caramel with caramel chips
- Rosemary chocolate chip cookie – an unlikely & fantastic pairing
- Chocolate peanut butter pillows – a round, soft chocolate cookie filled with peanut butter
- Snickerdoodles – cinnamon sugar, ginger, cardamom
- Meringues – vegan magic!
- Chocolate mint thins – gluten-free chocolate mint cookie with chocolate mint icing
- Peanut butter patties – fluffy sugar cookie, peanut butter filling, covered in chocolate
- Coconut caramel cookie – shortbread, coconut caramel topping, chocolate drizzle
- Cinnamon rolls
- Pumpkin cinnamon rolls
- Fudge brownies
- Peanut butter blondies
- NYC Black & White cookie
Not all of this is going to be on the stand every week, but I’d be happy with any of that list during a visit.
Randi serves up most Sundays at either The Boiler House Food Hall or The Sunday Upmarket on Brick Lane, but if you like her Facebook page you can keep track of the latest location. You can also check out The Friendliest Flour website and place a bespoke order from a HUGE range of baked goods.
See Randi and The Friendliest Flour this Sunday (April 19, 2015) between 10am-6pm.