Vegan feast in a Royal park
London, get ready to experience Mexican food like you have never experienced it before.
I am proudly partnering with esteemed restaurant group Peyton & Byrne to present a Mexican inspired vegan supper club held in the gorgeous surrounds of St. James’s Park.
On Thursday August 8th, 2013, food enthusiasts will have the rare chance to be immersed in a 100% plant-based Mexican meal on the covered balcony of Inn The Park. I am working alongside the staff of this Oliver Peyton-owned eatery to deliver a sumptuous and exotic range of dishes inspired by the hustle and bustle of the streets of Mexico City.
Booking details at bottom of page.
On arrival, supper club attendees will be welcomed with a cocktail containing a refreshing mix of hibiscus tea, tequila and agave syrup. As you sip this intoxicating beverage, you will gaze across the lake from the outdoor deck as the summer sun sets on Buckingham Palace to the west and St. James’s Palace to the north.
Following your welcome, you will be treated to a dazzling and delicious array of dishes inspired by my personal journeys to one of the biggest and most exciting cities on Earth.
Tickets for this exclusive vegan supper social are incredibly limited and will move quickly at just £35. For this price, diners will feast on:
- Rosa Fresca (welcome cocktail featuring hibiscus, agave & tequila)
- Esquite (succulent corn served with vegan mayo, chilli powder & fresh lime wedges)
- Papas (homestyle potato crisps accompanied by a selection of salsas)
- Sopa de frijoles negros (black bean soup)
- Taquitos (deep fried corn tortillas stuffed with mashed potato & vegan chorizo)
- Tacos (soft corn tortillas served with BBQ jackfruit, guacamole & jitomate salsa)
- Churros (street-styled donuts rolled in sugar & cinnamon)
- Iced Mexican chocolate (spicy & sweet chocolate drink served over ice)
Bookings can be made here. Fill in the online form, the restaurant will ask for some booking details and then you are secured a spot. There are only 40 spaces available and they are already filling up!
Menu subject to change based on ingredient availability
That sounds amazing.
[…] This sounds great. http://fatgayvegan.com/2013/07/20/ve…-a-royal-park/ […]
Holy shit that sounds SO good, mexican is my fav unfortunately I won’t be here, please do it again!
There will be something coming up in a few months. Stay tuned!