Ten years of FGV celebration cruise
Ten years is a long time for a blog. A really long time.
I can hardly believe that in December 2020 I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of being Fat Gay Vegan.
It has been a wild ride of a decade and to look back in a positive way, I am hosting a week-long vegan cruise on the gorgeous Danube river.
Wanna celebrate ten years of FGV with me?!
Prices start from $1,499 USD per person.
Join me and Vegan Culinary Cruises for a week-long 100% vegan cruise on the Danube traveling from Budapest, Hungary to Passau, Germany between December 31, 2020 and January 7, 2021.
Full details of the cruise are online here.
As the cruise is a celebration of the 10th anniversary of Fat Gay Vegan, it is set to be a vegan experience like no other.
The cruise will feature:
- morning yoga classes
- incredible vegan cuisine served across three meals a day
- special guests involved in cooking demos and panel discussions
- disco and karaoke nights in the lounge
- 100% vegan toiletries in each cabin
- Wi-Fi access
- 24h coffee and tea station
- Teatime and cake
- Midnight snack in the lounge
- All day water and ice-tea in the lounge
- Electrically assisted bicycles
Optional extras on the cruise will include:
- city and vegan food tours
- drinks packages
- airport transfers
- Day 1 December 31 Budapest
- Day 2 January 1 Budapest
- Day 3 January 2 Bratislava
- Day 4 January 3 Vienna
- Day 5 January 4 Villages of the Wachau Valley – Durnstein & Melk
- Day 6 January 5 Linz
- Day 7 January 6 Passau
- Day 8 January 7 Passau: Depart
We take over the complete ship meaning this is a fully vegan cruise.
Help me celebrate my 10th anniversary as Fat Gay Vegan. I have met thousands of vegans and vegan-friendly people over the past decade and it would be wonderful to share this huge milestone with familiar faces.
Click here to get all the details and if you like what you see, book a cabin!
Follow Vegan Culinary Cruises on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
RSVP and invite friends via the Facebook event page.