Vegan baking masterclass
Have you ever wanted to take a vegan baking masterclass?
You are in luck! Get your tickets for this AMAZING cooking class happening at Made in Hackney this Sunday June 9, 2019.
Hosted by Melissa Saint Hill, the masterclass class will include:
- Essentials of vegan baking and how the main substitutes work
- Making a delicious showstopper no-bake chocolate tart with seasonal fruit
- Learn how to increase the nutritional profile of your baked goods with a variety of nutrients
- Techniques to make scrumptious vegan cakes such as the perfect vegan banana bread
- Protein-rich bites and bars to up your energy levels during the day
- A delicious plant-based lunch featuring a seasonal galette and take-home recipe pack
- 10% discount on the day in neighbouring wholefood shop, Food for All
Melissa Saint Hill is a registered Associate Nutritionist with the Association for Nutrition (AfN) and Clinical Research Scientist, with interests in type 2 diabetes, cardiometabolic health and the gut microbiome. Having a natural creative flair, as well as an academic background, Melissa is passionate about teaching and inspiring people to cook, bake and eat healthily, without compromising on taste. Melissa has a keen interest in presenting food to ensure it looks as good as it tastes and smells, which has led to food styling and photography becoming solid passions.
Fee: £84 (£66 Concession) inclusive of VAT, includes a delicious organic plant based lunch. Click here to book your ticket.
This fee might seem high but is used to fund the Made in Hackney programme of free courses to vulnerable and low-income community groups. By attending a Made In Hackney masterclass you get a great day of learning AND you’re providing the charity with essential funds for them to continue their work with vulnerable community groups.
Follow Made in Hackney on Instagram.