Meat restaurant goes vegan in Seattle
This is some welcome news.
Stock was a meat-centric restaurant in Seattle that has shut down in order to re-open as a 100% planted based baked potato eatery!
I am beyond obsessed with potato and the menu at the newly-named Papas Hot Potatoes has me considering a trip to Seattle.
First of all you need to choose your base:
- Classic Washington Russet
- Sweet Potato
- Crisp Red Cabbage Slaw
Then pick sauces:
- Red Chili with Chipotle and Black Beans
- New Mexican Green Chili with Green Lentils and Spinach
- Extra Spicy Green Chilies
Finally they load up your toppings:
- Miyoko’s Vegan Butter
- Sour Cream
- A Variety of House-Made Pickles
- Smoky-Sweet Coconut Chips
- Secret Sauce/s
Papas is set to open in October 2018, giving you plenty of time to plan your own trip to Seattle.
Follow the restaurant on Instagram to stay tuned to what is certain to be a visual feast.