Vegan yoga retreat Barcelona
Barcelona is one of the most stunning cities on the planet and with the amount of plant-based eateries dotted around its streets, it is also a top tourist destination for vegans.
If you have been considering when you are going to visit Barcelona in the future, you might want to investigate this option if you are also interested in yoga.
Catiayoga is running a yoga retreat in the heart of Barcelona from June 11 until June 16, 2017.
The yoga classes take place on the roof of a beautiful yoga centre located just two minutes from Las Ramblas. There is so much to see and do in Barcelona and you will be right at the centre of it all.
The cost per person for the retreat is £590 and the package includes:
- 2 yoga classes per day, Vinyasa Flow in the morning (8-9:30am), Yin/Yoga Nidra in the evening (8:15-9:15pm), classes will be in English, but Spanish and Italian are available!
- 5 nights shared accommodation in rooms of 2 or 3 people
- Vegan brunch included daily
- 2 vegan dinners – one on the evening of the 11th of June at 8pm and 1 on Wednesday the 14th of June
access to cooking facilities
- 1 x 60 minutes massage with an experienced and qualified massage therapist, you can choose your treatment! (deep tissue, stone massage, bamboo massage, cellulite massage, relaxing massage, foot reflexology or focused in particular areas of the body)
- 1 paddle surf 1-hour class
You need to sort out your own transport including any flights needed.
Brunch every day. Accommodation. Two yoga classes a day. That all sounds like pretty solid value for a retreat in a city that isn’t exactly inexpensive.
This retreat is limited to twelve people and half of the spaces have already been booked.
Be super quick if you want to secure a place. Click here to find out more info, get in contact with the host or to book.