Vegan Peasant back again
I love bringing you news of London vegan events and pop ups, especially when I know how popular they are going to be. I get all tingly and excited.
Last month I wrote about my buddies Diana and Adrian of Vegan Peasant hosting a glorious one-night-only food affair and I think the tickets sold out in about 48 hours.
Vegan Peasant is back in March with another canapés and bowls pop up event and you will have to be super quick to secure your spot.
Just like last time, the pop up is located near Hackney Central. You are given the exact location 48 hours out from the event.
Check out this glorious menu being prepared for Vegan Peasant guests:
– Beetroot Rösti, Horseradish Cream, Carrot and Mizuna
– Sea Salt & Rosemary Puff Twists, Smokey Chipotle Aioli
– Basil & Sunseed Arancini, Basil & Rocket Pesto Mayo
– Artichoke Hearts, Red Pepper, Broad Beans over Olive Oil dressed Linguine, Fried Garlic Shards & Baby Leaf
– Saffron Carnaroli Risotto, Shallots & Sweet Mange Tout Finished with Shredded Radicchio & Snipped Chive
– Three Layer Boozy Trifle with Whipped Coconut Cream
– Brownie, Meringue & Ice Cream Sundae
Vegan Peasant is responsible for some of the finest plant-based cuisine you will find in London. That menu is world-class.
Tickets are £25 and all guests will be presented with a welcome drink on arrival. Don’t show up without a ticket. Advance ticket purchases only at this exclusive event.