Vegan Bake Off
Roll up for the BIGGEST celebration of cruelty-free cake to ever be staged in the UK.
Join your guest host and judge Fat Gay Vegan as he nibbles his way through the entries before naming the winners of the West Midlands Vegan Fest 2015 ‘Vegan Bake Off’.
There will be prizes. There will be drama. There will be a very full FGV!
– Decoration (cakes only/judged on appearance)
– 14 and Under (any baked item by people aged 14 or under/judged on taste and appearance)
– Chocolate (any baked item with chocolate as the star attraction/judged on taste and appearance)
– Stallholder (open to cakes, cupcakes, slices and cookies by stallholders/judged on taste and appearance)
– Cheesecake (raw or cooked cheesecakes/judged on taste and appearance)
You can enter one item in one category only. The cost per entry is £1 per item. All entries will be sold after judging with all profits from entry fees and sales to be donated to a local charity.
You will be able to drop off your entry to the Fat Gay Vegan stand on either Saturday or Sunday of the fest with the cut off time being 3pm on Sunday. No entries will be taken after this time.
The judging room will be open to the public after 4pm. The judging room holds approximately 100 people and entry will be on a first come basis.
Go here for more information on the West Midlands Vegan Fest 2015.
Let me know you are interested in entering the Vegan Bake Off or have plans to attend as a spectator with an RSVP on the Facebook event.
Extra note: you can supply extra cake for tasting/judging purposes if you do not want your entry to be cut during the tasting process. You must also include a list of ingredients with your entry.