I’ve just had some interesting news come through about a new regular vegan dining and socialising event in London.
I absolutely adore when people create new spaces for building social capital and find new ways for compassionate humans to connect and support each other.
That is exactly what this concept promises. Check out the press release for BEspoken Dinners below:
We are excited to share with you Synergie16’s latest venture BEspoken Dinners and would love for you to join us for the debut event on Thursday 12 March 2015.
We are launching a space that is underpinned by inviting together the consciously minded to enjoy an evening with high-end vegan cuisine, great conversation and presentations.
It is not your usual type of night or venue and you could say it is a little bit quirky but we like that. You will be one of 26 guests that engage in a different kind of dining experience over a four course meal. More will be revealed on the night!
By day the space is a bike shop and it was the idea of the owner, Brenton Smith, to utilise it in the evening. With a kitchen in the back a pop up restaurant was the obvious idea. Synergie16 has developed the concept BEspoken Dinners which looks to attract people for future events who want something unique, intimate and private to share their businesses, projects and creative endeavours. Brenton, being a vegetarian, he also knows he wants to be a vegan so it was clear that the food on offer would have to be the same. Food that is highly nutritious and stimulates the mind.
We have found a wonderful group of vegan chefs that will create meals that tantalise the eyes, mouth and definitely the tummy with great organic produce. You won’t be left hungry!
We will be marketing BEspoken Dinners under the following themes:
- Eco-Sphere – Talks about health, nutrition and fitness and what is good for you and the planet
- All Things Bike – A night for bike enthusiasts and those who want to know more to connect over pedal pushing power. Find out about bike tours, share tips and all guests receive a 16% savings voucher for Harbour Cycles
- Poetry & Insights – Share your theories on life and the universe and enter the Quantum Poetry World with Simon Welsh at the helm
- Buddy Up! – Meet up for vegans and vegetarians, novice to expert and those that want to give it a go. Where you can share tips and help each other in sustaining your new lifestyle
- Celebration Nights – Any occasion for that special vegan. Additional entertainment available: Magician, Comedian, Quiz Master, Quantum Poet
- Synergie16 Matrix – Co-host an intimate VIP night and make an impression with your presentation on your business, book, product or service or be a table captain or guest
The evening begins at 7pm to commence dining at 7.30pm and closes prompt at 11.30pm. Guests receive a complimentary welcome drink upon arrival.
It is £40 for the ticket for the four course meal and drinks are bought on consumption. To secure your ticket, please go to EVENTBRITE to make payment.
Harbour Cycles is located 5 mins walk from Loughborough Junction, on the Thameslink (20 mins direct from St Pancras International) and 1 stop from Elephant & Castle rail. 200 Coldharbour Lane, London, SE5 9QH.
You can find out more over on the event Facebook page.
What do you think? Does this sound like something you would enjoy?