Learn to be vegan
We all know The Vegan Grindhouse make irresistible comfort food, but did you know they will also teach the unfamiliar how to eat and think like a vegan?
I love the idea of this class. Check it out below!
Lisa (AKA Vegan Vox) – a vegetarian since 1988 and vegan for over two years, popular vegan blogger, food writer with recipes printed in national and local press and co-owner & chef at The Vegan Grindhouse is running a brand new workshop to answer all of your questions about how to go and stay vegan, why you would want to go vegan, where to shop, where to eat out, what to look for and how easy it can be.
Lisa is a qualified teacher as well as a passionate vegan and can’t wait to host her first TVG workshops.
Introduction to Veganism.
The workshop will be held on Saturday 24th January in Birmingham. The workshop will be 2 hours long with time for Q&A session at the end.
Participants in the class will receive the following:
- A 2 hour workshop introducing you to veganism, how to cook for vegans, how to transition from veggie to vegan, where to shop etc
- Light refreshments
- Vegan food samples at the workshop
- An electronic pack with hints, tips, recipes and resources
- A map of vegan-friendly locations in and around Birmingham
- A goody bag – filled with vegan snacks, treats and handmade confectionary from vegan companies (value of £15)
- A 25% off voucher for your next workshop with us (value of up to £10)
- A 10% off voucher for a vegan shop in Birmingham (value of up to £10)
- A chance to make friends with other like-minded people and build up a vegan support network.
The cost for the workshop is £25 for adults and £10 for children under 16. (Children under 5 – free) Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Make 2015 the year you went vegan!
Click here to book.
What do you think? I think this would be the perfect gift for that person in your life who has been toying with the idea of going vegan and I’m kinda jealous I didn’t think of doing it. 😉
Imagine if you had a ‘how to be vegan’ class in your town when you wanted to make the switch!
I would love to be able to help people be vegan. I am in Canada and would like to start that here in my city. We have one vegan restaurant and a vegan doughnut shop, I think they’re ready! If there is any info I can access on how to get started and what others have learned from teaching I would appreciate it. My email is email@example.com
BTW love your blog