Goodie bag of glory
My first ever Vegan Coach Trip is this weekend (Sunday December 21, 2014) and I couldn’t be more excited.
We are going to have a blast on our day trip, eating delicious vegan food and supporting independent vegan businesses. This is a rare opportunity for London-based vegans to get out of the capital and see what plant-eaters are doing in other parts of the country. Read all about the trip here.
One of the coolest things about Vegan Coach Trip is the wonderful vegan goodie bag I have assembled for passengers taking part. Every single attendee will be given a bag featuring contents worth more than the actual price of the coach ticket.
By spending £13 (plus fee) on a Vegan Coach Trip ticket, not only do you get an amazing day out but you also get a goodie bag worth just over £30. This is better than good value. You are actually getting paid in vegan goodies to attend this wonderful day out in support of vegan businesses. The treats you get are worth more than the ticket price!
Wanna know what is in the bag?
- One mini cheesecake by the wonderful Tickled Tastebud – get your hands and lips on your very own cruelty-free passionfruit cheesecake – follow Tickled Tastebud on Twitter
- One sample of compassionate skincare products by glorious vegan business Premae Skincare – you can visit their new flagship store in the Whiteleys centre, follow on Twitter and like on Facebook
- Our friends at Moo Free Chocolates have donated one Mini Moo bar featuring vegan honeycomb for each bag – follow them on Twitter and like on Facebook
- Pulsin’ are part of the goodie bags with inclusion of their Orange Choc Chip bars – a tasty inclusion – you can follow them on Twitter and like on Facebook
- Each bag will receive two samples of Orzo Coffee – the caffeine free barley coffee – follow them on Twitter and like on Facebook
- Brand new magazine Vegan Life is making sure each goodie bag will contain the latest issue of their compassionate publication – follow them on Twitter and like on Facebook
- Vegan Tuck Box deliver boxes of vegan treats all over the country and they have kindly donated packs of Ten Acre crisps for our goodie bags – follow Vegan Tuck Box on Twitter and like them on Facebook
- A goodie bag wouldn’t be complete with sweets from Goody Good Stuff – surely the most-loved vegan sweets in the UK – follow them on Twitter and like on Facebook
- Veganuary are helping people go vegan for January and want our passengers to have one of their chunky charity bands to wear or share with a friend – follow them on Twitter or like on Facebook
- Ombar is joining the Vegan Coach Trip party by supplying delicious chocolate for the goodie bags. You can follow them on Twitter and like on Facebook
- Chai tea specialists Happy Happy Chai Tea are including mini bags of their secret chai mix so passengers can make their own delicious cup when they get home – check them out online
- Rebel Kitchen are going to have delicious, irresistible samples of dairy-free mylks in the goodie bags – you can follow them on Twitter and like them on Facebook
- Each bag will contain a 10% discount voucher for London’s only vegan boutique and grocery store, Vx – you can follow them on Twitter and like them on Facebook
Wow. What a list.
Please take a moment to tell these companies how much you appreciate them supporting this initiative to help independent vegan business.
- For just £13 plus booking fee you get a seat on the coach that will visiting the Christmas market at Hatton in Warwickshire, departing from and arriving back to London in Holborn.
- There will be an on board quiz with prizes.
- The Vegan Grindhouse will be serving delicious vegan food at the market, including a special burger meal deal just for our tour group. Read about it here.
- The Blue Lemon is a vegan soap and skincare shop located at the shopping village. They are offering our trip 20% off purchases over £20.
- The shopping village has many opportunities for last minute Christmas present buying, including a clothing department store offering labels up to 70% off.
- You can spend as much or as little time with the group as you like – we won’t make you hang out with us once at the shopping village if you are not keen. We also welcome people attending on their own – it is a great chance to meet people.
Get involved with this incredible day out. Support the vegan businesses of the West Midlands. Have fun. Go shopping. Eat food. Make friends.
Book your tickets now. Click here to book. Please share this blog post far and wide.