Italian afternoon tea
On Saturday February 1st, 2014 between 5pm and 8pm, my pal Sara is hosting an afternoon tea packed full of herbal tea, Italian coffee and sweet and savoury Italian finger foods with a British twist.
You MUST check out the menu below:
- *SPINACH AND RICOTTA STARS* Star shaped tarts filled with spinach and handmade vegan Ricotta
- *FOCACCIA ALLE OLIVE* Green Olive Handmade Focaccia served with Italian Olive Oil and mixed veggies sticks
- *HAM AND CHEESE CROISSANTS* Warm handmade croissants filled with vegan ham and cheese
- *AVOCADO AND JAM SAMMIES* Handmade Ciabatta slices topped with Avocado and Strawberry Jam
- *CHOCOLATE CARAMEL SALAME* Salame shaped biscuit dessert with chocolate and Speculoos
- *CREMA PASTICCERA* Lemony and vanilla traditional Italian Custard
As always, everything served by Sara is 100% Vegan and handmade by Italian hands.
There is an event page on Facebook if you fancy sharing news of this menu with friends. You need to email email@example.com to book your space at this Italian afternoon tea. Your seat is considered booked only after a donation of £25 in advance through Paypal or bank transfer (details given to you by the organiser). The nearest Underground station to the event is Queen’s Park.
It sounds amazing! Anyone going?