You don’t have to be a super sleuth
I know my memory isn’t what it used to be, but I’m fairly certain I have never hosted a giveaway on this blog.
Well friends, the times are changing. My first ever giveaway features a prize that is top class and the competition is available to you no matter where in the world you reside!
Founded back in 1993, Crystal Spring has become a major force in the field of bodycare products. With a range that includes deodorant, moisturiser and even candles, there really is something for everyone and every taste as this UK brand marches into its 20th year.
To celebrate their 20 years of pampering the British public (and a few people further afield!), I am pleased to announce I am giving FGV readers a chance to grab a pair of Crystal Spring goodies to call their very own.
Olivia from Crystal Spring is here to tell you what the winner will be receiving:
“The prize consists of one Great British Luxury Hand Wash £12.00/200ml and one award-winning matching Natural Hand Lotion £15.00/200ml. Both items come in easy-to-wrap, eye-catching gift-boxes and will protect hands from the chill and impress guests, adding a touch of luxury and a heavenly scent to any bathroom. The Hand & Body Lotion won Best New Natural Beauty Product at the 2011 Natural & Organic Awards and this year was commended in the SkinsMatter FreeFrom Awards.”
Sounds lush, right? Total value of the prize is a whopping £27, while both products are free from animal products and have not been tested on animals.
If you would like to be the proud owner of these items, read the following:
In one tweet, tell me what you were doing the year Crystal Spring was launched. (You must use #FGVwin in your entry and tag @FatGayVegan)
I will be picking one winner based on originality and humour. The tweet doesn’t have to be true or historically accurate. The winner will be the funniest and most attention-grabbing tweet.
Go get funny over on Twitter!
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers all around the world except family and friends of FGV.
2. How to Enter. Entry is made by posting a tweet explaining what you were doing in 1993. You may enter more than once. Only entries that contain both @FatGayVegan and #FGVwin will be considered.
3. Disclaimer. Fat Gay Vegan will not be responsible for any late/lost entries or errors on Twitter.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All tweets must be posted before midnight Saturday April 13th, 2013 London, UK time.
5. Winner Selection. The winner will be selected by Fat Gay Vegan and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Claiming Your Prize. Delivery will be direct from Crystal Spring. FGV will act as an intermediary in order to pass on the winner’s delivery instructions and address.
Visit Crystal Spring online to view their entire range.