A weekly vegan market collaboration between Fat Gat Vegan and Eat Work Art at Hackney Downs Studios.
Hackney Downs Vegan Market is the original and the best. It’s brought to you by a vegan in order to help vegan businesses. This is your weekly community market and entry is free.
(Photo by ljcarogram)
Hackney Downs Vegan Market is a weekly showcase of veganism and art taking place EVERY Saturday between 11am and 5pm at Hackney Downs Studio on Amhurst Terrace E8 2BT.
We have an inclusive stall holder policy. Vegan businesses that are owned or co-owned by women, BME people, LGBTQ people and people with disabilities are given preference.
- October 21, 2017 – Facebook event page
- October 28, 2017
- November 4, 2017
- November 11, 2017
- November 18, 2017
- November 25, 2017
- December 2, 2017
- December 9, 2017
- December 16, 2017
Line up for Saturday October 21, 2017 includes:
- Temple of Seitan – heroic vegan street food heroes serving loaded fries and vegan chicken magic
- Big V London – burgers from the edge of paradise that are changing the way London eats
- Young Vegans – the finest vegan pie, mash and gravy in London from the nicest people in the city
- Vegan Delice – delectable treats from one of the best vegan baked goods businesses in the UK
- Cafe SoVegan – Savoury wraps from this loved local food business
- Dough Society – decadent donuts by the best donut producer in London
- Black Mylk – decadent ice cream and sundaes
- Elusive Juices – mobile smoothie and juice bar FIRST TIME AT MARKET
- Fussy Chilesaurus – umami-loaded ramen and noodle dishes
Some of these traders are regulars and we also have a few spots each week reserved for showcasing a rotating list of new traders. Also keep watching for product giveaway news.
Line up will also include a beer bottle and can bar, as well as a few resident artists and traders from within Hackney Downs Studios on rotation.
Please note that line up is subject to change so don’t be super sad if you show up and your favourite couldn’t make it along.
Click here to see the market location thanks to Google Maps. Nearest Overground station is Rectory Road while Dalston Kingsland, Dalston Junction, Hackney Downs and Hackney Central are all within walking distance. There is no nearby Underground station.