A weekly vegan market collaboration between Fat Gat Vegan and Eat Work Art at Hackney Downs Studios.
Hackney Downs Vegan Market is the original and the best. It’s brought to you by a vegan in order to help vegan businesses. This is your weekly community market and entry is free.
(Photo by ljcarogram)
Hackney Downs Vegan Market is a weekly showcase of veganism and art taking place EVERY Saturday between 11am and 5pm at Hackney Downs Studio on Amhurst Terrace E8 2BT.
We have an inclusive stall holder policy. Vegan businesses that are owned or co-owned by women, BME people, LGBTQ people and people with disabilities are given preference.
- February 24, 2018 – Facebook event page
- March 3, 2018
- March 10, 2018
- March 17, 2018
- March 24, 2018
- March 31, 2018
Here is the line-up of traders for Saturday February 24, 2018:
- Big V London – some of the most loved vegan burgers in London
- Young Vegans – gorgeous pies served with mash, gravy and crispy onions
- Hell.Yum! – some of the best cookies on the planet
- Vegan Delice – cakes and hot donuts from one of most loved traders
- Clarkshaws Brewing – buy beer and cider from this Brixton-based brewery
- Silver Moon Food – artisan, handcrafted vegan cheese
- Battered – glorious vegan fish and chips
- Itis – hugely popular Caribbean comfort food
- One Small Shop – ethical wares including soaps, cleaning products, candles and clothes
- I AM NUT OK – small batch nut spreads and pate
- Rupert’s Street – nutritious vegan food from the yellow van
- La Buenaventura – vegan take home goods such as chorizo and Spanish omelette
- The Butch Institute – homemade preserves and chutneys
- London Maker Chocolate – east London chocolate company
Some of these traders are regulars and we also have a few spots each week reserved for showcasing a rotating list of new traders. Also keep watching for product giveaway news.
Please note that line up is subject to change so don’t be super sad if you show up and your favourite couldn’t make it along.
Click here to see the market location thanks to Google Maps. Nearest Overground station is Rectory Road while Dalston Kingsland, Dalston Junction, Hackney Downs and Hackney Central are all within walking distance. There is no nearby Underground station.