A monthly vegan market collaboration between Fat Gat Vegan and Eat Work Art at Hackney Downs Studios.
(Photo by ljcarogram)
Hackney Downs Vegan Market is a showcase of veganism and art taking place on the 3rd Saturday of each month between 11am and 5pm (unless otherwise noted).
We have an inclusive stallholder policy. Read about it here.
- August 19, 2017 – Facebook event page
- September 16, 2017
- October 21, 2017
- November 18, 2017
- December 16, 2017
Stall list for Saturday August 19, 2017 is as follows:
- Big V London – burgers from the edge of paradise
- Café SoVegan – comfort food from local food heroes
- Dough Society – decadent donuts to make you smile
- The Cashew Family – handcrafted vegan cheese
- The Vegan Treaterie – high end cookies and shortbread
- Young Vegans – the best vegan pies in London
- Vegan Delice – cakes and bakes to make you happy
- Battered – legendary vegan fish and chips
- Trini Vegan – savoury food of which I’ve only ever heard glowing reviews
- One Small Shop – bags, accessories and a few other surprises
- Temple of Seitan – stunning food that has taken London by storm
- Food! by Lizzi – savoury and sweet vegan comfort food
- The Sunny Spoon – French patisserie decadence
Line up will also include a beer bottle and can bar, as well as a few resident artists and traders from within Hackney Downs Studios. More announcements coming!
Please note that line up is subject to change so don’t be super sad if you show up and your favourite couldn’t make it along.
Click here to see the market location thanks to Google Maps. Nearest Overground station is Rectory Road while Dalston Kingsland, Dalston Junction, Hackney Downs and Hackney Central are all within walking distance. There is no nearby Underground station.