A weekly vegan market collaboration between Fat Gat Vegan and Eat Work Art at Hackney Downs Studios.
Hackney Downs Vegan Market is the original and the best. It’s brought to you by a vegan in order to help vegan businesses. This is your weekly community market and entry is free.
(Photo by ljcarogram)
Hackney Downs Vegan Market is a weekly showcase of veganism and art taking place EVERY Saturday between 11am and 5pm at Hackney Downs Studio on Amhurst Terrace E8 2BT.
We have an inclusive stall holder policy. Vegan businesses that are owned or co-owned by women, BME people, LGBTQ people and people with disabilities are given preference.
- August 18, 2018 – Facebook event page
- August 25, 2018
- September 1, 2018
- September 8, 2018
Line-up of traders for Saturday August 18, 2018:
- Cafe SoVegan – comfort food at its finest in the form of seitan wraps
- Big V London – some of the tastiest and most-loved vegan burgers in the UK
- Edacious – homemade pasta with irresistible sauces
- Let’s Do Temaki – handcrafted temaki rolls made with the freshest ingredients
- The Food Engineer – Indian curries and assorted dishes
- Clarkshaws Brewery – Brixton-based brewery with an all vegan beer line up
- Elusive Juices – refreshing juices and smoothies from the pink van
- TEMPLE GOODS – on site cafe by Temple of Seitan selling breakfasts, coffee, and tea
Sweets and cakes
- Little Vegan Cookie Co. – delicious cookies in biodegradable packaging
- Vegan Delice – our resident cake and bakes expert with the sweet tooth
- Black Milq Ice Cream – stunning vegan ice cream with gourmet toppings
Take home cheeses and other items
- One Small Shop – ethical shopping for everyone including clothes, bags and accessories
- CBD Buddy – organic CBD oils and products
- Makeup Without Malice – vegan makeup including stuff for lips, eyes, and lashes
- I AM NUT OK – vegan cheese and spreads
- The Well-Bean Company – handcrafted chocolate donating some proceeds to mental wellbeing initiatives
- Roar Nature – high protein and high fibre granola
Some of our traders are regulars and we also have a few spots each week reserved for showcasing a rotating list of new traders. Also keep watching for product giveaway news.
Please note that line up is subject to change so don’t be super sad if you show up and your favourite couldn’t make it along.
Click here to see the market location thanks to Google Maps. Nearest Overground station is Rectory Road while Dalston Kingsland, Dalston Junction, Hackney Downs and Hackney Central are all within walking distance. There is no nearby Underground station.