A weekly vegan market collaboration between Fat Gat Vegan and Eat Work Art at Hackney Downs Studios.
Hackney Downs Vegan Market is the original and the best. It’s brought to you by a vegan in order to help vegan businesses. This is your weekly community market and entry is free.
(Photo by ljcarogram)
Hackney Downs Vegan Market is a weekly showcase of veganism and art taking place EVERY Saturday between 11am and 5pm at Hackney Downs Studio on Amhurst Terrace E8 2BT.
We have an inclusive stall holder policy. Vegan businesses that are owned or co-owned by women, BME people, LGBTQ people and people with disabilities are given preference.
- April 21, 2018
- April 28, 2018
- May 5, 2018
- May 12, 2018
- May 19, 2018
- May 26, 2018
Here is the line-up of traders for Saturday April 21, 2018:
- Battered – beloved vegan fish and chips truck
- Big V London – some of the most loved vegan burgers in London
- Cafe SoVegan – after a break this adored comfort food stand returns
- Hell.Yum! – some of the best cookies on the planet
- The Sunny Spoon – exquisite French patisserie and other sublime treats
- Vegan earthlings – curry, burgers, and homestyle savoury dishes
- Vegan Delice – our resident baked sweet treat stall with cakes, slices and more
- Fussy Chilesaurus – ramen, noodles and savoury bowls
- The Fields Beneath – superstar vegan coffee shop comes to the market with croissants!
- La Buenaventura – Spanish favourites like chorizo and tortilla to take home
- New Roots Vegan Cheese – famous vegan cheese brand FIRST TIME AT MARKET
- Plant-Based Artisan – incredible vegan honey alternatives
- Black Arts Vegan – handcrafted vegan cheese made locally
- Vegan Bunny – hand poured vegan candles and stationery
- Clarkshaws Brewing – vegan beer from this celebrated Brixton-based brewery
Some of these traders are regulars and we also have a few spots each week reserved for showcasing a rotating list of new traders. Also keep watching for product giveaway news.
Please note that line up is subject to change so don’t be super sad if you show up and your favourite couldn’t make it along.
Click here to see the market location thanks to Google Maps. Nearest Overground station is Rectory Road while Dalston Kingsland, Dalston Junction, Hackney Downs and Hackney Central are all within walking distance. There is no nearby Underground station.