Fat Gay Vegan is thrilled to bring London an incredible vegan market destination each and every weekend.
Fat Gay Vegan at Venn Street is your south London community market. Taking over one-third of the iconic Venn Street Market, this collection of vegan traders will have you coming back every Saturday. Entry is free.
Click here to see Fat Gay Vegan at Venn Street location thanks to Google Maps. Nearest Underground station is Clapham Common, located just a one minute walk from the market.
Regular traders include Bar dei Baci, Red Tent Ethiopian, Let’s Do Temaki, Global Fusion, Horia Vegan, and Club Cultured.
Line up for Saturday June 15, 2019:
- Club Cultured – sensational hot tempeh sandwiches
- Bar dei Baci – outstanding fried pizza in various flavours
- Let’s Do Temaki – handcrafted temaki and maki burrito
- Global Fusion – Creole bakery specialising in AMAZING loaf cakes
- Gemini Chocolate – handcrafted raw chocolate
- My Tea is Mighty – Fairtrade vegan tea lattes!
- Ms. Cupcake – legendary vegan bakery with cupcakes, slices, and cookies
Fat Gay Vegan at Venn Street – Saturday 10am-4pm (RSVP on Facebook).
Please note that line up is subject to change so don’t be super sad if you show up and your favourite couldn’t make it along. Follow FGV on Instagram to get latest updates.