Return of Hackney Downs Festive Vegan Market
It is back!
The original London vegan market, Hackney Downs Vegan Market, is back for one day only in festive form on Saturday December 14, 2019.
This festive market has become an annual tradition for vegans, the vegan-curious, and our friends from all across London. Our traders help us showcase the best plant-based street food in the capital and there are always plenty of cheeses and gifts, ensuring quality shopping.
Traders on the day include:
Vegan cheese and pantry
- Kinda Co. – a London favourite when it comes to cheeses, they will be selling cheese boards for your Xmas table
- New Roots – Vegan Cheese – one of the most innovative vegan cheese companies out there at the moment with spectacular products
- Vegan Cartel – need vegan bacon? They have it for you in take home packs
- Plant Based Artisan – the original and the best gourmet vegan honey alternative
- Rupert’s Street – nutritious hearty food from the yellow van
- Oh My Gulay LDN – vegan Filipino street food
- Bar dei Baci – deep fried vegan pizzas called frizzas!
- Phung Kay – award winning vegan Chinese food
- Vegan Delice – one of the original Hackney Downs Vegan Market traders and our resident queen of cake
- Vegan Bunny – hand poured vegan candles, perfect for gift giving
- Reco – plastic free and zero waste shop
- Conscious House London – home and self care products
- All Good Beer – beer to help make your Xmas market experience even better!
Whether you are stocking up for Christmas or just coming along to eat your fill on the day, Hackney Downs Festive Vegan Market is the place to be.
The market will run between 11am and 5pm.
You can see the exact location of the festive market online thanks to Google Maps and be sure to invite your friends using the Facebook event.
Ah, it’s always so lovely when the market returns. 🙂